Why Choose Us
Priory Homecare offers a comprehensive quality care service for the elderly, disabled and housebound, enabling them to remain in their own homes with independence, dignity and self-respect.
Principally, we provide professional and caring support to individuals living in their own homes. We also stand in for carers, enabling them to take a well-earned rest, and we sometimes act as a "mothers' help" to families in times of stress or illness.
We have a qualified team of Care Managers who are happy to arrange an appointment to find out what you would like to achieve in your life. This consultation is free and puts the inquirer under no obligation. The needs, personal wishes and beliefs of the client are all considered in agreeing the person centred plan.
The care team consists of Care Managers and Social Care Workers who are carefully chosen and who have to undergo intensive training. References are thoroughly checked before a new employee is accepted into our care team and all care worker performance is carefully monitored with the help of customer feedback to guarantee and achieve excellence in care.
Here is just a small sample of the services we provide :
- Support to get you to your appointments
- Support you to interact with your local community
- Help you with shopping
- Help you with your hobbies you can no longer manage on your own
- Help bathing, showering and hair washing
- Cook your meals and prepare snacks
- Help you 'turn out' as you would like to, i.e. Help you choose and get into your clothes
- Help with your laundry and ironing
- Support you to take your medications correctly
- Help your main carer have some quality 'me' time and care for/sit with you whilst they go out or get a rest
- Convalescent care
- Provide end of life care
- To generally allow you to keep smiling when you don't feel up to it
We are only a phone call away - 24 hours a day - 365 days a year, with carers based throughout the Wyre and Fylde. Please contact us for more information.
Priory Homecare Limited is registered and inspected by the Care Quality Commission.
We are registered with Lancashire County Council's Safe Trader Scheme, visit the website HERE for more information.
Responsible Individual - Carol Smith RGN Employment Agencies Act 1973, Licence No L1137
Registered Manager - Carol Billington
Employment Agencies Act 1973, Licence No L1137